Regal Select Exterior adheres beautifully to hard-to-coat surfaces creating a durable, robust finish.
- Durable finish resists fading, cracking and peeling so your home’s exterior looks freshly painted for years to come
- Applies easily and smoothly
- Mildew resistant even in humid conditions
- Low temperature application (to 40°F) extends the painting season
- Ideal when you need high build for superior coverage and fewer coats
WHAT IS SHEEN?
After you have your perfect product you will need to choose the perfect sheen. Sheen refers to the how shiny the finish will look. When deciding on sheen you will want to consider whether that area is high/low traffic and the condition of the wall.
Flat sheen provides great depth of color and is ideal for less-than-perfect surfaces.
Soft Gloss sheen is shiny and durable – great for windows, shutters, doors and other trim work
Low Lustre, similar to Eggshell, is in the middle of the sheen spectrum. This finish creates a smooth, less porous surface, it’s easier to clean and is often used in kitchens and bathrooms, as well as for trim details, such as doors, window frames, base moldings, and crown moldings.